Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week 4

My goodness its week 4 already! Week 3 fizzled out with me missing Saturday, Sunday and Monday's workouts. Sunday was just me being lazy, Saturday and Monday were due to busy schedules.

Oh well, moving on.

I should be able to workout Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week. I have other evening events, but I can be a bit late for them.

This coming Saturday and Sunday should be easy to just get up in the morning and workout (whatever time that is). So that will give me 6 workouts "this week" to be back on track.

I think if I get a time crunch I will have to do a shorter workout, maybe even just make use of the treadmill and then do weights and crunches on my own.

This longer workout is harder, but OH so much better for me. I really like the added core work in the cardio and then the crunches section seems to be easier.

Plans to eat healthier are going 50/50. Sometimes I still pig out and eat too much. I still go to places like Taco Johns and eat chocolate candy or cookies. I started some healthier habits too though and I hope to keep up with those.

  • Regularly adding fish to my diet
  • Cutting back on meat, not every meal has to have a meaty main dish
  • Actually using up lettuce before it goes bad
  • Trying to get a fruit or veggie with EVERY meal
  • Eating larger lunches but smaller dinners

No comments: