Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

blech...going into week 3 update...

Well - so far, so good on this diet.

I'm stuck at 7 lbs down in 3 weeks. I suppose that's one better than the 2 lbs/week average, but still, it's frustrating when I'm working out 5 - 6 times a week for 1.5-2 hours a day that that's all I've lost!

Everything is going quite well. I'm still sticking under 1200 calories a day and eating a lot of chicken, though steak is still my favorite. I'm trying to stay away from too much red meat - so maybe once or twice a week - tops.

This is going to be a short update, it's just an ucky day here today! :)

Congrats on the momentum ladies. I think we're all doing quite well down our chosen paths!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yea you!

It took a lot longer than 3 weeks to gain that weight, so no biggie if it took 3 weeks to burn it off!