Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Diet 2008 - Week 1.

There's more details on my blog over here - but just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm down 2 lbs this week.

Only 8.6 million more to go. :)

My fitday journal is up to date - so check it out; workouts and all (or lack thereof.... ).

I'm aiming for 160 by 8/1. That means I have to lose about 1.77 lbs/week. Should be a sinch if I can stick with it.

I made some killer sweet-n-sour chicken last night. I'll have to post the recipe later this week - it was really great. Even the kids ate it - with a SALAD! YAY!

Oh - goal for this blog - post once a week from me. Daily posts on my personal page - hopefully!

Happy 2008 girls!

No comments: