Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Older post responses

There's been a few posts on foods that I hadn't gotten a chance to respond and since they are not on the main page I'll respond here.

I tried Karen's recipe from October, but adjusted it a "tiny" bit - I replaced the tofu with chicken. It was delicious.

Kathryn, regarding lunch ideas...we usually bring our lunch. We had been doing sandwiches for a while but whenever we have leftovers we try to bring those in. We were getting tired of sandwiches as well, but started changing it by using pitas instead of bread or put everything in a bake potato. There are other great recipes on the Food For Life book I often use, I highly recommend this book.

No comments: