Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Danielle Week 2

After a 2 day break from the Ramp it Up routine I came back to it and it felt so much better! I guess my body needed a bit of a break!

Last week I made only very small efforts to change my eating habits. This week I plan to slowly increase the amount of salads, vegetables and other good for me dishes I include with each meal. I think I even have my husband on board for a change!

Thursday is going to be a challenge because I have Scouts at 6:30. I plan to try and get in an abbreviated version of the workout after work but before scouts. Dinner might be an instant cup of soup or something quick.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Week 2 went ok. I did the second level workout all week and by the end of the week it was going really well compared to how I started!

I did miss 1 workout because I had really busy days on Monday, Thursday and Saturday and so Monday was my day off for week 1, and Thursday was my day off for week 2.... Saturday I just skipped!

I didn't do much to change my diet this week either. Just slowly trying to incorporate healthy stuff that I like more than the unhealthy stuff I am used to eating.

We actually used up a package of lettuce before it started going bad, Horay! One of my big problems with stocking up on healthy food for a diet is that if its not yummy it will just go bad in my house.