Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Me and the Skinny Bitch(es)

Last weekend, while waiting for my parents to get to Maple Grove with my offspring, I purchased the book Skinny Bitch. So far, I'm almost done reading it. It's had a couple of surprising side effects.

1. Me. Vegan? Maybe. I'm out surfing VeganPeace.com. I swear the parts of the book talking about animal cruelty made me nauseous yesterday.

2. I'm realizing that maybe I just need to eat more of good things! Less or no meat. Less or no dairy. It's so sad!!! :)

3. Yes, I can do this.

4. I like books with the f-bomb sprinkled throught! :)

I'll update y'all later on what I end up doing.

That being said - I'm back at 208 after a long week of being fatter than I should. I started eating more yesterday and I guess that worked!