Last weeks excuses were:
- Monday night my workout got interrupted by a phone call, and so I skipped the weights, pushups, leg lifts and crunches of the DVD
- Thursday Girl scout meeting at 6:30
- Voting in primaries had to be there by 7, so I ate dinner first... never managed to work out after getting home at 9:15
- Wednesday night felt like a good night to spend some down time with my husband. We cooked together and ate together early in the evening
- Friday - Duh its Friday and I had plans
If I could answer that question I would probably have the key to being in shape all the time! My commitment level over 4 weeks was decent, but not stellar. That 5th week must have had a few too many hurdles that I did not overcome.