Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Week 1 - Power 90

Hello Friends!

Last week I was pretty wiped out with the FLU. I am still recovering but feeling well enough today that I am starting week 1 of 90 days of the BeachBody Power 90 program.

The program alternates between cardio and weight lifting on different days and encourages 6 workouts a week, as well as has a diet plan associated with it.

My starting stats are not totally figured out yet, but I do know my starting weight.

176.5 yes I lost weight, but sadly it is just because of the flu, not from the working out I did in Jan/Feb.

2 comments:

Jossie said...

Good for you for getting right back up and continuing the program :-)

Danielle said...

Ick, have to reset my Week one. Did zip last week.