Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm not a bride to be but I once was.

Here is what i have been doing for my workout:

Monday: Starting weight 162.

Tuesday: Did windsor plitates for 20 min. and did 20 min of Fat burning work out.

Wednesday: walked around the block with 30 pound toddler on my back. Weight 161.

I would like to get down to 145. I was at that for my wedding two years ago. Where did my skinny body go?

2 comments:

ladykatya said...

Welcome Kelly! :)

I'm glad that you've come to join us. So now we've got 1 married, 1 bride-to-be and 1 still waiting for her ring! :) We're even!

I can't wait to get to know you better. Best of luck on your weight loss. Let me know if you want me to call you at 4 to workout. ;)

-- Mel

dabuekke said...

Ditto on the Welcome!

I see your goal is 145 lbs. What is your target?

I can add your name to the orange text at the top of the page. Constant reminder of our goals :)