Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter

I think we all assumed Easter weekend would be a dieting fiasco... but for me it was SO much more.

I had some friends over on Saturday to dye Easter eggs and one (who shall remain nameless) brought over 3 bags of candy. Needless to say I took in more sugar that one day than a human should in a month!

Sunday I was good during the day but from the Ham dinner on it was all about food and snacks. Even kept on the candy that had been mercilessly left at my house!

Monday morning I still weighed 162, but this morning I weighed 163.

On the plus side I got lots of cleaning the house exercise Friday (rearranged the living room) and Saturday, and last night I got my butt on to the treadmill for 1/2 hour of walking. Now just to keep it up.

How was your Easter?

No comments: