Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

April 4th

Today was the first day of solid foods.

4/4/07
2 strawberries and 1/2 banana
6 oz of straw/ban/orange shake
1/4 cup short grain brown rice, Veggies, Cranberry Juice
V8 Juice, Tuna/Crackers/Olives
Uncle Ben's brown rice, stir fry veggies with Tofu cubes.

I think I ate a bit too much at dinner last night. I also failed to do any intended workout. I got home and had lots of food preparations and house cleaning up to do. Then after a bit I had to settle in to some work. I should have worked out right away when getting home instead of cleaning and prepping food. I did feel a bit woozy still after the juice fast however, so I wussed out.

Re-Attempting the workout tonight. I have been asked to restrict my hours to 40 a week now so getting in a few workouts a week should not be a big deal.

No comments: