Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Bad Bad Danielle!

I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.
- Ellen DeGeneres

Been 4 months for me without a regular workout routine...

I'm working on it!

3 comments:

ladykatya said...

I *OFFERED* to call you at 4 when I get up. :)

Kelly said...

You will get there. It's hard.

Karen said...

I regularly skip my workout. ;) I'm hoping my new toy will encourage me to work out. Or at least it will show me how much I'm slacking off!