Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sweet Mary, Mother of Joseph! :)

I lost 7 lbs this week! Now who can complain about that? :)

I even ate badly this weekend while I was out of town for my audition. Not usually as badly as I would, since the man was with me to police me, but I still ate badly. I took Friday & Saturday off from working out since we were on the road both days. Today I start again.

Goals for the week:

Drop 2 lbs.
Workout 5x.

That should be attainable. I'm already seeing results. The upper body workout that I did last week is quite visible in my pecs. Of course, they are still damn sore... LOL

Oh well. This too shall pass.

No comments: