Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Mondy Check In

I'm a little late for my Monday check in but I remember my weight from Monday.

168.5

So not going anywhere. BUT Here IS what I did this week.

1) Lots of gardening, pulling weeds etc, good workout for the butt muscles (gluteus maximum).

2) 2 nights of "clean up the basement" work. Last night resulted in my treadmill, weights area and TV all being in good shape downstairs and ready to use. Brandon did a lot of the work, but I was the "run things up and down the stairs" person.

3) Passed up a Peanut Butter and Chocolate desert today.

4) Been eating healthier when I can, trying to eat less food, earlier dinners and lighter lunches. Even packed up 1/2 my sub sandwich from lunch yesterday and saved it for dinner.

No comments: