Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Monday, July 02, 2007

First Monday in July

Hello and welcome to July. I can't believe its here already. 1 1/2 months to wedding!

My Monday check in is this...

  • Did a good job this weekend of not eating till I was stuffed. I tried to only eat when I was hungry.
  • Did not so great on the car snacks for the drive (Lots of Cheezits, and licorice)
  • Thanks to Linda's variety of food I had a good mix of fruits along with higher fat foods like hamburgers and bratwurst.
  • Weigh in about 166 lbs. I say about because I ate breakfast and got partway dressed before weighing myself so I subtracted 2 lbs off what the scale said.
Future Plans
  • Three 30 min exercise sessions this week. Starting after work today, mow grass or walk if its nice out, treadmill and weights if it is not. One session will be more than covered by Thursday's Kayaking adventure.
  • The holiday week means no overtime for me, and I am taking 1 additional vacation day. No overtime means more time for wedding stuff and for working out. Like a vacation almost!

No comments: