Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Sad Realization Day

One of my goals was to blog about my diet. What I was eating etc. Its obviously been abysmal lately because my weight this morning was 166.5 lbs. But this is part of my shame.

Monday April 30th 2007
Banana, 2 toast w/ butter and Peanut Butter
5 medium pieces of pizza, 3/4 cup Cottage Cheese
Small Coldstone Ice Cream (Peanut Butter and Chocolate)
3/4 cup chopped up Anduille sausage, 1 and 1/2 cup Mac and Cheese

Tuesday May 1st 2007
Banana, 2 toast w/ butter and peanut butter
1/2 Pork Chop, 1 and 1/2 cup brussel sprouts w/ pepper and butter, sour cream donut
McDonalds Fillet-a-Fish and Ranch snack wrap
3 pieces of Meat Lover Pizza (Paradise Petes)

Pretty bad I know.

Yesterday we went hiking for an hour at Quarry Hill, so I was able to burn some of it off, but more than anything it made me realize how out of shape I have let myself get. Then again I was also hauling a backpack with water bottles, a tent and sleeping bag in it, so it was rightfully harder than hikes the last 2 weeks.

I have to adjust my goals because its now May 1st, and I have not reached them.

No comments: