Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Food is good...

5/7/07

Banana, toast, butter, pb, 8 oz peach juice

Cantelope, small ham bun, kraft cheese slice, light mayo, small salad, FF french dressing, Diet pop.

Cup and a half of rice and serving of polish sausage. Diet caffeine pop

Sweet Tarts, 1/2 Hershy's chocolate bar, most of a pkg of Red Vines.

I have actually been making much better food choices lately, and had a couple big walks this weekend.

Saturday - Celiac Walk, just under 2 miles, I walked with my backpacking pack with a tent and sleeping bag in it! A bit of a stress on me, but I could totally handle it.

Sunday - MS Walk. 5 Miles... no big backpacking bag, but I did carry a camel back with a water bladder. Brandon informed me I didn't drink enough water, but I sure carried it! This walk did end up giving me a cramp today, in my calf.

Up next for me will be a weight routine to get ready for Boundary Waters. I might even use the gym membership I pay for ;)

Sorry to hear that your workout routine has suffered Mel, Just remember some is better than none, and exercise is supposed to help mental clarity right?

AND

I picked out a pair of wedding shoes today ;) Not set on it, but I got them and plan to insert some gel thingys to make them feel better (as someone who doesn't wear dress shoes much).

http://www.famousfootwear.com/product.asp?product_id=1011003&variant_id=31028

No comments: