Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Back on the wagon - time 3600000000000

Yep.

I'm all over it.

18 lbs by 1/1. That way I'm down to the weight that the bf started dated me at... and it'll be our 1 year anniversary! CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?! It's been a year already! :)

So after I get those 18 lbs gone by 1/1, I need to drop another 32 by the magic wedding date so I'm not the fat bridesmaid.

Worked out last night. Sick-n-all. It was ok. Only 45 minutes on the elliptical, but I survived.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you back blogging - where have you been? WHen do we get an update on your "frigged up life"? lol

dabuekke said...

Here we go again!

I'm feeling under the weather but I still worked out last night and went in for my first official weigh in.

My friend Chris is my workout buddy in the fact that we are both starting our own workout plans right now, so we are going to try and hold ourselves accountable.

The Thin&Healthy program I am on is having me write a food diary and counting my fat grams.

I did 15 min on a treadmill last night and one weightlifting circuit. I was trying to figure out the appropriate weight so I only did one set of 15 when possible.

My right shoulder has been having problmes lately so I did some really light weight and only 10 reps on those that gave me problems.

Whats your workout schedule?

Mine is (for now) Monday and Wednesday nights at the gym, and one additional workout Friday or Saturday at home.

Good luck to us all in our endeavors!

ladykatya said...

well - the 'frigged up life' should be updated today complete with Halloween pictures. :)

Been sick. Can't think. Week 3 of cough, flu, sinus infection, etc...

Anyway - workouts this week are screwed up because of Halloween and filling in for a volleyball player who couldn't make it. Usually I'll be 5 days a week. 5 aerobic & 3 weights!

I'm keeping my food log too. Check out the fitday link on the right!

dabuekke said...

Depending on how competitive the team are, volleyball can SO count as an aerobic workout!