- Cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner myself
- Wake-up on weekdays at 6:15AM to exercise, 8AM otherwise
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily
- Cut out coffee completely
- Don't miss a day - one day at a time
- Eat home-cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Wake-up on weekdays between 6:30 - 6:45AM to exercise and 8AM on weekends.
- Drink 8 - 10 glasses of water daily.
- Drink at most 2 cups of coffee.
- Don't miss a day - one day at a time.
Tidbit on coffee -
Find it here: http://www2.oprah.com/health/yourbody/slide/slide_yourbody_healthfood_108.jhtml
Coffee actually has been shown to reduce liver cancer and to be effective with (or with symptoms of) Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases," Dr. Oz says. "So there are a bunch of different places where coffee can play a role. The reason it got a bad name is because it does have side effects, for example, migraine headaches and heart palpitations. But if you're not having them, coffee is reasonable."
Did we mention, it's good for those bowel movements, too? Dr. Oz suggests 24 ounces of coffee a day is a rational amount.