Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Too Busy!

I have been too busy the last week for Jazzercise. The schedule is a bit limited and I was sick Monday so I missed that class and tonight I have Girl Scouts at 6:30. Makes it impossible to go to a 5:30 class and get cleaned up after... so I have to work out on my own.

So last night I did! A treadmill and some hanweights. It felt really good, especially after Sunday/Monday being sick and not moving around much at all!

Here is to hoping I can keep that up and start to get better control over my eating. Next week I think I should concentrate on packing a lunch. Its always healthier than any fast food choices I make.

2 comments:

dabuekke said...

Well some changes at work mean that I can't go to Jazzercise at all anymore!

I am going to have to get a membership somewhere where I can go to morning classes or do it all on my own at home.

I have a number of DVD's that I can use, mix and match if I get bored. Maybe I should invest in some Jazzercise DVD's??

Decision forthcoming...

ladykatya said...

Check Ebay. I bet you can get them über cheap!