Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

February Fitness Goals

To start out with in 2009 I just wanted to ease back into exercise after a prolonged break.

January - 0-3 short periods of light exercise and stretching.

February 2nd - 20 minutes on the treadmill at any speed/incline 3x this week.

February 9th to 20th - 1 mile on the treadmill at any time/speed 3x a week. (substituted one day walking around the Home Show).

February 23rd - 1 arms, 1 legs strength training session per week.

One thing that has been concerning me lately is my hereditary predisposition to Gestational Diabetes, and I have that test this coming Thursday along with my regular monthly pregnancy checkup. I'm obsessing a bit about it this week, but I'll know for sure by the end of the week if I have it or not!

No comments: