Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend Calorie Fest

I ate a lot this weekend, and was too busy to get much in for exercise.

My weight loss has completely stagnated and while I eat a tinsy bit healthier than I did before, I still do not stop myself from multiple days of overindulgence.

Last week I tried a 10 min of exercise per day, and then forgot to keep track of walks and such by about Thursday when my busy weekend was begining.

Not proposing any solutions yet, or new goals, but Just Telling The World.

Mel, how is your 'birthday indulgence' recovery plan? Have you got one? Step 1 was to make me take home the leftover pizza and the ice cream cake.

-Danielle

No comments: