Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Welcome

So whats a good plan. For the week of May 22nd I will...
1) Pack a lunch 3 times a week (include a large salad)
2) Instead of my default breakfast of v8 juice and toast or cereal... have fruit
3) In addition to increasing my outdoor activities like Volleyball, walks, biking, I need to strengthen my wrists by starting light weightlifing 3x a week
4) GO TO BED always by 11pm during the week

4 comments:

dabuekke said...

Meal Plan:
Breakfast fruit and V8, toast after if still hungry. Bought bannas, strawberries, honeydew melon, and grapes tonight. Brandon had green apples already.

Workout Plan:
Crap didnt workout yet today. I got a walk in at work over lunch.
3x weightlifting, 3x aerobics. 0/6 right now, but no reason why I cant get in a treadmill session tonight yet.

dabuekke said...

Monday:
Applesauce and Toast for Breakfast.
Packed salad, PB&J for Lunch.
3 Cheddar brats (one not in a bun) for dinner.

No Workouts. 1 30 min walk.

dabuekke said...

Tuesday:
Granola, Yogurt, V8, Strawberries for Breakfast.
Salad, Ham sand, applesauce for Lunch.
Jello, Bannana for Afternoon Snack.
Brussel Sprouts and 2 hot Dogs for Dinner.

30 min on the treadmill 10 at a jog, 10 at a steep incline walk. (and 10 of warmup/cooldown for those who do math).

5 lb weights 2 sets of 20 on Biceps, Triceps and bent arm fly's (shoulder).

dabuekke said...

Wednesday:
Bowl of Strawberries and Bananas with my v8 juice for Breakfast.
Roscoe's BBQ Pork, side of baked beans and a Dr. Pepper for Lunch.
Banana and a Jello and a diet cherry coke for an afternoon snack.
Dont remember what I ate after book club, but whatever it was it was very small.

No workouts, I read until 7:30 then went to a book club discussion.