Geek Goals

This year is about getting my sanity back. Getting my health my house and my family into a better place by deliberate incremental changes in all areas of my life.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Shoeless Dani..

I confess I was unprepared for my Jazzercise class this week. Tuesday I showed up without shoes!

I tried to make up for it by working out like a banshee yesterday and I have been quite a bit more conscious about what I'm eating, but I couldn't get myself on my treadmill at home when I got there :(

Mel, what's this gym like that you are a member of? What kind of a workout do you do when you go there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries dabuekke - at least you are trying...

ladykatya said...

My gym rocks. It's little, but they have classes that are starting again now that school is back.

I do 60 minutes on the elliptical (usually between 6 - 8 miles depending on the day!) and then weight lift 3x week. :)